HIP MUMMAS | One-piece of good news for post birth bodies

13:13

True, I did give birth over 6 months ago and by rights I should be well back on track to getting my pre-baby body back. But I'm not and I really want to take my little one swimming this summer, so I was pretty happy to hear in the Daily Mail that one-piece swimsuits are back in fashion in a big way.

Apparently we ladies are more body conscious than ever before and are buying fewer bikinis in favour of the trusty one-piece. Celebs are embracing the trend too, with curvier girls like Sam Faiers and Amy Childs recently showing theirs off on their holidays.


 
But forget the TOWIE look for a minute. For us mums to do this right, we have to aim for classy while avoiding the frump-factor! It's got to disguise the flub, lumps and bumps and be sexy and elegant. With that in mind, here are a few swimsuits I've got my eye on.


 ASOS bandeau swimsuit white with navy panels
ASOS bandeau
 Body flattering one-piece swimsuit in black polkadots by Lands End at Debenhams
Lands End @ Debenhams
 One shoulder swimsuit black with mesh panels by Motel at ASOS.com
Motel @ ASOS.com
 1950s retro polkadot one-piece swimsuit by For Luna
ForLuna.co.uk
 Navy one-piece swimsuit with boy shorts by Seafolly for ASOS.com
Seafolly @ ASOS.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums